TwitchCon 2018 is a few short weeks away, grab your tickets here. It’s going to be the best Twitch celebration yet!
Check out games from both indie and AAA publishers and developers, cheer on your favorite players during competitions featuring PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and a hall dedicated to Fortnite.
With more than 140 exhibitors taking part in TwitchCon 2018, the following is only a snapshot of all the awesomeness. Click here for a full list of exhibitors.
Helping to make TwitchCon 2018 possible are the following premier sponsors:
- Kakao Games – TwitchCon 2018’s Diamond sponsor will be showcasing Black Desert Online’s brand new expansion, Drieghan, which will be playable on 46 high-end Alienware PCs. Drieghan will feature a large mountainous area, over 300 challenging quests, fresh nodes to conquer and a new menacing dragon boss called Garmoth. It’s set for release on November 14th as a free update with TwitchCon visitors being treated to an advance look that includes never-before-seen content.
- Legion, by Lenovo – Stylish on the outside and savage on the inside. With unmatched performance and modern designs, Lenovo Legion PCs are forged to deliver true gaming power directly into your hands. Stop by TwitchCon 2018’s Platinum sponsor booth #315 for a chance to win great prizes, get hands-on experience with their products, and a few surprises all weekend.
- Level up TwitchCon with Twitch Prime – Twitch Prime members unlock exclusive perks, including a $10 credit and free Twitch tote bag at The Loot Cave (TwitchCon’s merch store) and access to the Twitch Prime Lounge which will host special meet-and-greet events with broadcasters, and more!
- Intel Streamer Zone – Game + Record + Stream without compromise. The Intel Streamer Zone, which has become a staple at Twitch events around the world, will host 72 streamers all weekend long for more than 108 hours of content. Full schedule coming soon.
On the competitive gaming front, TwitchCon 2018 will be home to a number of events featuring top games and streamers, including:
- Broadcaster Royale: Omen Challenge – The biggest PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS streamers go head-to-head in this new style of tournament presented by OMEN by HP and Intel desktops and displays. Playing on OMEN by HP desktops and displays, streamers must survive against the competition and a gauntlet of OMEN challenges that require players to embrace risky strategies to win a piece of the $300,000 prize. The event takes place live across the street from the convention center at the City National Civic Theater, beginning at 1:30pm on October 26, 2018. Click here for more details.
- Doritos Bowl – Doritos Bowl will feature Twitch’s biggest personalities competing in Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4’s all-new battle royale mode — Blackout. Doritos Bowl team captains for this event will be Ninja, Shroud, CouRage and DrLupo. The event starts at 12:30 PM PST on Saturday, October 27 at the TwitchCon Esports Stage, Presented by Doritos. More details at DoritosBowl.com.
- Fortnite Fall Skirmish - Grand Final – On September 21st, Epic Games kicked off a six week Fortnite Fall Skirmish series with a fun new club-based format. Over the course of the series, some of the world’s top Fortnite players and influencers will compete against each other for a $10 million prize pool. The Grand Final will take place over three days at TwitchCon with an open and invitational tournament to determine the Fall Skirmish champions, while fans from home can watch online here.
- Games Done Quick (GDQ) – GDQ makes its TwitchCon debut with GDQ Express, a 50+ hour speedrunning marathon benefiting charities taking place in TwitchCon Charity Plaza. View the schedule of events here.
TwitchCon 2018 kicks off October 26 in San Jose, CA. Get your tickets and we’ll see you there!